Official Page Link >> http://www.evisa.moip.gov.mm/
We are pleased to inform that JCB Card payment is available for eVisa online payment. We are exploring more payment options to accept wider credit card range for valued visitors.
Thank you for using eVisa,
Apart from the professions mentioned in this visa application are not allowed to engage in any sort of work with or without charges.
Applicant shall abide by the laws of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar and shall not interfere in the internal affairs of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar.
Legal action will be taken against those who violate or contravene any provision of the existing laws, rules and regulations of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar.
Applicant shall not be allowed to travel to the restricted area without seeking prior permission.
It is important to notice that the Approval letter is not a confirmed Visa letter.
The Approval letter is valid up to 90 days from the date of issue.
There will be no refund for Visa Processing Fees.
In unfortunate case of if your application is rejected, no reason will be provided or can be requested.
Passport holder from the following countries and Taiwan are eligible to apply eVisa:
|No.||Country Name||No.||Country Name|
|31.||Korea, DPR||32.||Korea, Republic|
|65.||United Kingdom||66.||United States of America|
The following (32) countries are permitted to apply eVisa from 02/Jan/2015
1. eVisa Online System is currently only available to Tourists for Tourism purpose only.
2. For more information please go to evisa.moip.gov.mm and information on restricted area go to mip.gov.mm.
You will need the following before you apply:
(a) Your passport validity must have at least (6) months.
(b) You have to upload one COLOR PHOTO (4.8 cm X 3.8 cm) taking during last (3) months.
(c) You will need your Visa, Master or American Express credit cards for the payment of USD 50.
3. Visa processing information
(a) The validity of eVisa approval letter is 90 days from the issued date. If it is expired, entry will be denied.
(b) Length of stay is (28) days from the date of arrival in Myanmar.
(c) eVisa service is non refundable.
(d) You will receive an email acknowledgement within 1 hour after successful payment.
(e) The processing time is upto (3) working days.
4. If the applicant has child(ren) under (7) years old on the same passport, you have to put the name of that child, date of birth in the minor section of the application form.
5. eVisa is currently only available to Tourist seeking entry into Myanmar. If you are seeking entry for business, meetings, seminars purposes please apply at a Myanmar embassy in your respective country.
6. Tourists must stay in registered hotels, motels, inns, guest house and resort during your stay in Myanmar.
7. The applicant should complete individual personal data whether passenger is FIT or package tour.
8. eVisa is a only valid for a single entry. Re-entry will require a new visa.
9. Currently passengers with eVisa are only permitted to enter via Yangon International Airport, Nay Pyi Taw International Aiport and Mandalay International Airport. We will announce other port of entry in due course.
10.If you are visiting Myanmar via cruise, please contact your tour agent for Pre-arrangement Visa on Arrival. You will not be able to use eVisa to enter Myanmar via seaport.
11. If the decision is not allowed to entry, you may return by the same flight.
12. Ordinary passport holders from the following countries are giving visa exemption for 14 days-
This is a link of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) = http://evisa.moip.gov.mm/FAQ.aspx